Serving Evansville, Newburgh, New Harmony, Poseyville and surrounding areas
Residential Home Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections & Home Energy Audits
Quality home inspections and energy audits. Providing education and knowledge for our clients through plain spoken explanations and answers to their questions.
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments of your life. This is not a time to shop for a cheap home inspection. The cost of a home inspection is less than 0.3% of the cost of an average home. For a buyer, we make every effort to let them know and understand the reported facts about the property that they are purchasing. For sellers, we will provide a report that gives suggestions for needed updates, maintenance and repairs to prepare the home for sale.
We work directly for the client. Our job is to ensure that the client understands the items that may be reported. Our job does not end after the report is completed. Should you have any questions months down the road, you are encouraged to give us a call because we want to ensure that you are comfortable with the property you have purchased.
We are here to assist you in making a confident decision about your property. Whether you're buying a new property and want to be sure of what you're getting... or selling a property and want to eliminate possible problems that could delay or lose a sale. Or just want a professional to inspect and advise you on the condition and maintenance or safety recommendations of your current home, we are here to help...
OFFERING RADON TESTING & ENERGY AUDITS in addition to Home Inspections!!! Visit Radon page for important information & resources.
Evansville Indiana residential and commercial property inspections, energy audits and radon testing in the Southern Indiana area including a range from Princeton, Haubstadt and Lynville to New Harmony, Mount Vernon, Poseyville, Wadesville to Newburgh, Dale, Santa Claus and Tell City. We service a wide area in the Southwest Indiana area. Call us for your home inspection and energy audit needs.
Home Inspection Glossary
We answer the phone
9 AM to 9 PM
seven days a week
Google Home Inspector News
- WSU Baseball vs Southern Illinois - KNSS
- A house with a dock on the Halifax River was the top seller - Ormond Beach Observer
- Lawrence County records - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- Intraday Movers: Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC) , Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ:ONB) - NYSE Journal (press release)
- Intraday Movers: TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE:TCB) , BPC Acquisition Corp (NYSE:BERY) - NYSE Journal (press release)
- Eagles dominate Rangers in doubleheader sweep - Tri-State News ... - 14 News WFIE Evansville
- Eagles dealt a 5-1 loss by Aces - Tri-State News, Weather & Sports - 14 News WFIE Evansville
- Danco Takes Over Bluegrass Music Center Work - U.S. News & World Report
- Berry Plastics changes name, gets new logo - 14 News WFIE Evansville